– MNT is an evidence-based nutrition service provided by a Registered Dietitian to prevent, delay, or manage diseases and conditions.
– Provides multiple visits with an in-depth nutrition assessment, nutrition diagnosis, and intervention treatment plan.
– MNT improves the health and quality of life for individuals with: Diabetes, Chronic Kidney Disease, Cardiovascular Disease (hypertension, dyslipidemia, congestive heart failure) , Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and Weight disorders (overweight/obesity, bariatric surgery, eating disorders).
– Wide variety of conditions covered by Medicare and private insurances.
– Start feeling better today! Call Tad Robertson, Registered/Licensed Dietitian @ 662-319-2052 for appointment or information.
– Open Monday-Sunday; 6:30am – 9:30am (breakfast) and 11:30am – 1:00pm (lunch)
– New salad bar items (ham, spring lettuce, croutons, spinach, shredded cheese, pimento/cheese, pickles, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, boiled eggs and fresh fruit!)
– New weekly menu items
– Lowest pricing in town
– Cafeteria menu and flyers to be posted online weekly